As a part of The Vessel Society, you’ll enter a connected community of tender-hearted folks who have your back, love and support you, celebrate you, and hold you as your highest self. And of course, you’ll receive a whole array of fabulous perks.
If you’re ready to go, you can apply for membership right now, or keep reading to learn about our membership tiers.
It Starts With Community.
We’re excited to introduce a free, online-only Community Membership. All of our members will be initiated into a powerful, heart-centered network of ambitious humans, and gain access to tons of resources and online content to support you in living your best life.
- Access to our community Slack channels
- Access to selected content from The Vessel’s digital library of recorded classes + events
- Digital Happy Hour each Friday, to socialize and make connections
- Invitation to Witch Club, an astrology-based spiritual gathering
- Special discounts from partner and member businesses
Social ($125/ mo)
The Social Membership gets you everything in the community membership plus:
- Full Access to member-only Slack channels
- Be sorted into one of our Houses of Value
- Invitation to join our wine club
- In-Person Happy Hour every Friday
- Full access to The Vessel’s digital content library of recorded classes + events
- Day passes to the Vessel Society clubhouse ($25/day)
Social Plus ($200/mo)
The Social Plus Membership gets you everything in included in the Social membership, plus:
- Four Day Passes to the Vessel Society clubhouse
- Unlimited use of the clubhouse on Evenings and Weekends
- Access to our Beauty Lounge with cedar sauna, luxury shower, and towel service
The Business membership gets you everything in Community and Social Plus membership, plus:
- 24/7 access to the clubhouse, and inspiring, light-filled communal workspaces
- Stumptown coffee & Jasmine Pearl Tea Co. teas available
- Meeting and phone room reservation
- Fast Wifi, printer and scanner, and communal office supplies
- Mail and package receiving; list The Vessel Society as your business address
Business Plus ($500/mo)
Business Plus membership includes all in the Business, Community, and Social Plus levels, as well as:
- Your own dedicated, adjustable sit/stand desk. (chair provided, or you are welcome to bring yours)
- Quiet, no-music work area (headphones welcome)
- Dedicated locker for overnight storage of important items
- 1 hour of business coaching a month with Marilyn I. Melendez
All Business and Business Plus members also receive access to our line-up of Business Support resources:
- Weekly Power Hour, for direct support and advice from other business members
- Monthly Speaker Series, to learn from womxn on a wide range of career topics
- “Office hours” with business coach and Vessel Society CEO, Marilyn I. Melendz
- Private Slack channel exclusively for Business Members
Ready to learn more? Your first step is to apply.
Apply for Membership »